My heart just ached as I read your beautiful son's sad story. I had never heard of the choking game either until I started reading these sites. Just two weeks ago an Honors student in our state University passed from playing this game. It is terrible that more efforts aren't made by schools, law enforcement, and the medical community to make parents and the kids fully aware of this "game" and the horrible consequences it can have. Every school, middle schools and High schools especially should have some type of education process in place to teach the kids of the dangers.
My heart goes out to your family. Please know that there are strangers out here who are offering prayers for you and your family. May God Comfort you and help you face the difficult days, weeks, and months ahead. God Bless. Close